Dr. Wu Xianhui
吴显辉 Xian-Hui Wu
Senior Research Associate (2010 ~ )
Ph.D. WuHan University
wuxianhui at gmail.com
Education: Ph. D. Sept. 2004 – Jul. 2009, Wuhan University
Theoretical study in the catalytic mechanism of metalloenzyme, ion transportation and inhibitor design
B. S. Sept. 1995 - Jul. 1999, Wuhan University, Hubei Province, China.
Major in Biochemistry
Research Associate, Jul. 1, 2009- , Peking University, Shenzhen Graduate School, Shenzhen, China.
Visiting Scholar, March, 23, 2010 – Dec. 20, 2010, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong, China
Visiting Scholar, Jun. 1, 2006 - Sept. 30, 2006, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong, China
Research Assistant, Oct. 2002 - Sept. 2004, Peking University, Beijing, China
Teach Assistant, Sept. 2000 - Jul. 2001, Wuhan Unviersity, Hubei province, China
Awards and Honors:
Best Post Award, “Catalytic Mechanism of Adenosine Deaminase from Mus musculus: A Theoretical Study”, 3rd Conference of Asian-Pacific Association of Theoretical and Computational Chemists, Oct. 2007.
Protein-Protein Interaction, Hotspots Prediction, Drug-design
1. Xian-Hui Wu, Jun-Min Quan and Yun-Dong Wu. Theoretical Study of the Catalytic Mechanism and Metal-Ion Dependence of Peptide Deformylase. J. Phys. Chem. B. 2007, 111, 6236-6244.
2. Ming Jiang, Xiaolei Chen, Xian-Hui Wu, Minjiao Chen, Yun-Dong Wu and Zhihong Guo. Catalytic Mechanism of SHCHC Synthase in the Menaquinone Biosynthesis of Escherichia coli: Identification and Mutational Analysis of the Active Site Residues. Biochemistry, 2009, 48, 6921–6931.
3. Xian-Hui Wu, Hui Zhang and Yun-Dong Wu. Is Asp-His-Ser/Thr-Trp Tetrad Hydrogen-bond Network Important to WD40-repeat Proteins: A Statistical and Theoretical Study. Proteins, 2010, 78, 1186-1194.
4. Xian-Hui Wu, Guo-Lin Zou, Jun-Min Quan and Yun-Dong Wu. A theoretical study on the catalytic mechanism of Mus musculus adenosine deaminase. J. Comp. Chem. 2010, 31, 2238-2247.
5. Xian-Hui Wu, Rong-Chang Chen, Yin Gao and Yun-Dong Wu. The Effect of Asp-His-Ser/Thr-Trp Tetrad on the Thermostability of WD40-Repeat Proteins. Biochemistry, 2010, 49, 10237-10245.
6. Xian-Hui Wu, Yang Wang, Zhu Zhuo, Fan Jiang, Yun-Dong Wu. Identifying the Hotspots on the Top Faces of WD40-Repeat Proteins from Their Primary Sequences by b-Bulges and DHSW Tetrads. PLoS ONE 7(8): e43005. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0043005