Name: De-Lin Zhang
Date of Birth: Apr 15, 1981
Place of Birth: Honghu, Hubei, P. R. China
Email：zdl at whu.edu.cn
1998-2002: B. Sc. in College of Life Science , Hua Zhong Agricultural University
2005-2011: PhD in College of Life Science , Wuhan University (Advisor: Prof. Yi Liang)
2011-present: Postdoctoral fellow, Peking University Shenzhen Graduate School
Current Research Interests:
Experimental methods combined with secondary structure prediction to investigate hotspots residue involved in WD40 proteins interact with DDB1 in ubiquitin ligase machinery
1. The effects of β-bulge on structural stability and aggregation of WD proteins.
2. The research of models by which DDB1 interact with bottom face of WD40 proteins.
1. De-Lin Zhang, Jie Chen, and Yi Liang*. Effects of macromolecular crowding on the thermal stability of human -lactalbumin. Acta Biochim. Biophys. Sin. 2011, submitted.
2. De-Lin Zhang, Jie Chen, and Yi Liang. Fatty acids interact with human -lactalbumin at physiological pH and induce apoptosis of tumor cells. Chem.-Biol. Interact. 2011, in preparation.
3. Ming Jiao, Yu-Lin Zhou, Hong-Tao Li, De-Lin Zhang, Jie Chen, and Yi Liang*. Structural and functional alterations of two multidomain oxidoreductases induced by guanidine hydrochloride. Acta Biochim. Biophys. Sin. 2009, 42, 30-38.
2007-2008: Graduate scholarship, Wuhan University