Major research directions:
- - Multiphysics Simulation study on plasma discharge and ions transportation
- - Development of vacuum coating technique and equipment with high ionization and fast deposition
- - Synthesis of metal organic carrier gas based on chemical principle
- - Functional coating and thin-film study for vehicle, electronic, engineering, energy, etc.
- - Micro-structural direct writingand printing technique based on ion beam
1: Muti-functional plasma treating platform 2: plasma diagnostics platform
3: Coating performance testing platform 4: Micro-arc oxidation platform
We are hiring new postdoctoral associates and lab researchers, please feel free to contact us for further details.
- - Development of key components and vacuum systems in high performance and multifunctional coating equipment
- - Simulation of structural components and plasma
- - Material synthesis and application of the target and carrier gas materials
- - Deposition and applications of PVD and MAO functional coatings and thin-films
- 1. A qualified applicant should have received a PhD degree (or will receive a PhD degree shortly) in the areas of materials, mechanics, physics, chemistry, or electrical engineering.
- 2. Qualified candidate should work hard and be self-motivated, care to the details, and have strong communication skills. The candidate should write efficiently and work as a team player.
Follows the policy of school, and open to negotiation.
- 1. Base salary: 300,000-400,000 RMB/year (including funding from government)
- 2. Performance bonuses: based on research outputs and awards (by your achievements)
- 3. PhD received oversea can apply for Guangdong Overseas Postdoc Funding (300,000 RMB/year)
- 4. We will assist you to apply for Postdoc Funding and Youth Funding from NSFC, and provide opportunities to conduct research overseas or cooperate with companies for commercialization. After finishing the Postdoc term, qualified candidates have the opportunity to continue their work at the School of Advanced Materials, and will benefit from the talent policy of Shenzhen (including seed research funding of 300,000 RMB for 3 years, and 1,600,000 RMB housing supplement if qualified for Shenzhen Backup talents or Peacock plan).
- 1. Bachelor degree or years of experience in advanced material industry.
- 2. Experienced in coating, thin-film material, vaccum structure/system design, electric control or market development in related field.
- 3. Good communication skills, strong sense of responsibility, work with carefulness and patience.
To apply, please send resume and research interests&plan to Prof. Wu at email@example.com
Selected Papers (2020):
- 1. Liangliang Liu, Wei Tang, Qingdong Ruan, Zhongcan Wu, Chao Yang, Suihan Cui, Zhengyong Ma, Ricky K. Y. Fu, Xiubo Tian, Ruijun Wang, Zhongzhen Wu, Paul K. Chu. Robust and durable surperhydrophobic F-DLC coating for anti-icing in aircrafts engineering[J]. Surface and Coatings Technology. 2020, 404: 126468.
- 2. Liangliang Liu, Lin Zhou, Wei Tang, Qingdong Ruan, Xiaoyuan Li, Zhongcan Wu, Abdul Mateen Qasim, Suihan Cui, Tijun Li, Xiubo Tian, Ricky K. Y. Fu, Zhongzhen Wu, Paul K. Chu. Study of TiAlN coatings deposited by continuous high power magnetron sputtering (C-HPMS)[J]. Surface and Coatings Technology. 2020: 126315.
- 3. Suihan Cui, Qingdong Ruan, Cuiqing Jiang, Tijun Li, Zheng Jin, Ricky K. Y. Fu, Xiubo Tian, Paul K. Chu, Daining Fang, Zhongzhen Wu. Pre-lithiated Li(Nix Mny Coz )O2 nanoparticles with a double-layer lithium structure[J]. Functional Materials Letters, 2020,13(04):2050020.
- 4. Wei Tang, Liangliang Liu, Qingdong Ruan, Zhongcan Wu, Chao Yang, Suihan Cui, Zhengyong Ma, Ricky K. Y. Fu, Xiubo Tian, Paul K. Chu, Zhongzhen Wu. Dynamic changes of hydrophobic behavior during icing[J]. Surface and Coatings Technology, 2020,397:126043.
- 5. Lei Chen, Suihan Cui, Wei Tang, Lin Zhou, Tijun Li, Liangliang Liu, Xiaokai An, Zhongcan Wu, Zhengyong Ma, Hai Lin, Xiubo Tian, K. Y. Fu Ricky, Paul K. Chu, Zhongzhen Wu. Modeling and plasma characteristics of high-power direct current discharge[J]. Plasma Sources Science and Technology, 2020,29(2):25016.
- 6. Liangliang Liu, Wei Tang, Lin Zhou, Zhongcan Wu, Qingdong Ruan, Xiaoyuan Li, Abdul Mateen Qasim, Suihan Cui, Tijun Li, Ricky KY. Fu, Xiubo Tian, Zhongzhen Wu, Paul K. Chu. Comparative study of TiAlN coatings deposited by different high-ionization physical vapor deposition techniques[J]. Ceramics International, 2020,46(8, Part A):10814-10819.
- 7. Qian Huang, Liangliang Liu, Zhongzhen Wu, Shunping Ji, Hao Wu, Pinghu Chen, Zhengyong Ma, Zhongcan Wu, Ricky K. Y. Fu, Hai Lin, Xiubo Tian, Feng Pan, Paul K. Chu. Corrosion-resistant plasma electrolytic oxidation coating modified by Zinc phosphate and self-healing mechanism in the salt-spray environment[J]. Surface and Coatings Technology, 2020,384:125321.
- 8. Suihan Cui, Zhongzhen Wu, Shu Xiao, Bocong Zheng, Lei Chen, Tijun Li, Ricky K. Y. Fu, Paul K. Chu, Xiubo Tian, Wenchang Tan, Daining Fang, Feng Pan. Nano-second temporal particle behavior in high-power impulse magnetron sputtering discharge in a cylindrical cathode[J]. Journal of Applied Physics, 2020,127(2):23301.
- 1. Zhongzhen Wu, Liangliang Liu, Shunning Li, Shunping Ji, Pinghu Chen, Suihan Cui, Zhengyong Ma, Yuchang Weng, Qian Huang, Zhongcan Wu, Hao Wu, Yuan Lin, Ricky K. Y. Fu, Hai Lin, Xiubo Tian, Paul K. Chu, Feng Pan. Tuning Superhydrophobic Materials with Negative Surface Energy Domains[J]. Research. 2019, 2019: 1-7.
- 2. Xiaokai An, Chao Yang, Zhongzhen Wu, Liangliang Liu, Shunning Li, Lin Zhou, Wei Tang, Zhengyong Ma, Zhongcan Wu, Ricky K. Y. Fu, Xiubo Tian, Hai Lin, Feng Pan, Paul K. Chu. Self‐Regulated Super‐Hydrophobic Cu/CuO Electrode Film Deposited by One‐Step High‐Power Sputtering[J]. Advanced Electronic Materials. 2019: 1900891.
- 3. Cui Sui-Han, Wu Zhong-Zhen, Xiao Shu, Chen Lei, Li Ti-Jun, Liu Liang-Liang, Ricky K Y Fu, Tian Xiu-Bo, Paul K Chu, Tan Wen-Chang. Simulation study on plasma discharge and transport in cylindrical cathode controlled by expanding electromagnetic field. Acta Physica Sinica, 2019, 68(19): 195204.
- 4. Qian Huang, Zhongzhen Wu, Hao Wu, Shunping Ji, Zhengyong Ma, Zhongcan Wu, Pinghu Chen, Jiayu Zhu, Ricky K. Y. Fu, Hai Lin, Xiubo Tian, Feng Pan, Paul K. Chu. Corrosion behavior of ZnO-reinforced coating on aluminum alloy prepared by plasma electrolytic oxidation[J]. Surface and Coatings Technology. 2019, 374: 1015-1023.
- 5. Pinghu Chen, Zhongzhen Wu, Qian Huang, Shunping Ji, Yuchang Weng, Zhongcan Wu, Zhengyong Ma, Xin Chen, Mouyi Weng, Ricky Ky Fu, Hai Lin, Xiubo Tian, Feng Pan, Paul K. Chu. A quasi-2D material CePO4 and the self-lubrication in micro-arc oxidized coatings on Al alloy[J]. Tribology International. 2019, 138: 157-165.
- 6. Liangliang Liu, Shu Xiao, Zhengyong Ma, Cuiqing Jiang, Zhongcan Wu, Suihan Cui, Ricky K. Y. Fu, Hai Lin, Zhongzhen Wu, Feng Pan, Paul K. Chu. Seed-Mediated Growth of Conductive and Transparent Anatase Nb-TiO2 Films for CdS-Based Devices[J]. ACS Applied Nano Materials. 2019, 2(4): 1802-1807.
- 7. Suihan Cui, Zhongzhen Wu, Hai Lin, Shu Xiao, Bocong Zheng, Liangliang Liu, Xiaokai An, Ricky K. Y. Fu, Xiubo Tian, Wenchang Tan, Paul K. Chu. Hollow cathode effect modified time-dependent global model and high-power impulse magnetron sputtering discharge and transport in cylindrical cathode[J]. Journal of Applied Physics. 2019, 125(6): 63302.
- 8. Hao Wu, Zhen Shi, Xuming Zhang, Abdul Mateen Qasim, Shu Xiao, Fan Zhang, Zhongzhen Wu, Guosong Wu, Kejian Ding, Paul K. Chu. Achieving an acid resistant surface on magnesium alloy via bio-inspired design[J]. Applied Surface Science. 2019, 478: 150-161.
- 9. Hao Wu, Abdul Mateen Qasim, Shu Xiao, Qian Huang, Fan Zhang, Zhongzhen Wu, Ricky K. Y. Fu, Guosong Wu, Paul K. Chu. Magnetron-sputtered fluorocarbon polymeric film on magnesium for corrosion protection[J]. Surface and Coatings Technology. 2018, 352: 437-444.
- Address: Building G, Peking University Shenzhen Graduate School,
- University Town, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China
- P.C: 518055
- Tel: 0755-26614661
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org