u265 is a H.265 / HEVC encoder application library. The coding performance of u265 outperforms the x265(v2.0) 10~25% under similar coding speed.
u265 Project Goals
- Develop the best H.265/HEVC video encoder in the world
– Offer the highest possible quality at any given bit rate
– Offer the lowest possible bit rate for a given quality level
- Promote the industrial application of the newest generation of video coding standard
– Offer the highest encoding speed for a given quality level and bit rate
– Offer a high-efficiency coding library for any HEVC applications developer
– Provide the best possible support to developers, licensees and adopters
- Download the u265 test encoder for random access, with a limitation of 1000 frames.
- Download encoded bitstream examples by u265, including:
|Sequence||Resolution||Frame rate(fps)||Bit rate(kbps)|
- For licensing questions, please contact Professor Wang (email@example.com)