uAVS2 is a fast encoder application library for China’s 2nd generation advanced video coding standard (AVS2), which was developed within the IEEE 1857 Working Group and issued as IEEE 1857.4. (More information about AVS2)
The coding performance of uAVS2 outperforms HEVC encoder x265 10~30% under similar coding speed. (More details)
uAVS2 Project Goals
- Develop the best AVS2 video encoder in the world
– Offer the highest possible quality at any given bit rate
– Offer the lowest possible bit rate for a given quality level
- Promote the industrial application of AVS2 coding standard
– Offer the highest encoding speed for a given quality level and bit rate
– Offer a high-efficiency coding library for any AVS2 applications developer
– Provide the best possible support to developers, licensees and adopters
- Download the uAVS2 test encoder for random access (UHD 10bit), with a limitation of 50*3600*2 frames.
- Download the uAVS2 test encoder for random access, with a limitation of 50*3600*2 frames.
- Download the AVS2 test decoder, with a limitation of 50*3600*2 frames.
- Download encoded bitstream examples by uAVS2, including:
|Sequence||Resolution||Frame rate(fps)||Bit rate(kbps)|